Add: No.34 Yunguang Road, Oubei, Yongjia , Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China
Working principle and characteristics
Pneumatic diaphragm pump is a compressed air-powered, reciprocating deformation caused by the volume of the diaphragm displacement pump, the working principle is similar to the piston pump, pneumatic diaphragm pump working principle of the characteristics of the pneumatic diaphragm pump has the following characteristics:
(1) the pump will not overheat: compressed air as a driving force, when the exhaust is an expansion heat absorption process, pneumatic pump temperature is reduced, no harmful gas emissions.
(2) does not produce sparks: pneumatic diaphragm pump without electricity as power, grounding and then prevent the electrostatic spark.
(3) can contain particles of liquid: Because of the volume of work and imports for the ball valve, so it is not easy to be blocked.
(4) Extremely low shear force on the material: how to suck in and how to spit out at work, so the material agitation is minimal, which is suitable for the transportation of unstable materials.
(5) flow rate can be adjusted at the exit of the material to install a throttle to regulate the flow.
(6) Self-priming function.
(7) Can be air operated without danger.
(8) can dive work.
(9) The fluid that can be delivered is extremely wide ranging from low viscosity to high viscosity, from corrosive to viscous.
(10) No complicated control system, no cables, fuses, etc.
(11) small size, light weight, easy to move.
(12) Maintenance is easy without lubrication, and will not pollute the work environment due to drip.
(13) The pump is always efficient and will not be reduced by wear.
(14) 100% energy utilization, when the exit is closed, the pump will stop automatically, there is no equipment to move, wear, overload, fever.
(15) There is no dynamic seal, easy maintenance to avoid leakage, work without dead ends.